Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where do i buy a gold eyeshadow?

what are the best brands, etc.Where do i buy a gold eyeshadow?
I have a gold that I absolutely love from L'Oreal called Gilded Bronze (I know it says bronze, but it's a gold color). I absolutely love it.Where do i buy a gold eyeshadow?
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps%26amp;field-keywords=gold+eyeshadow%26amp;x=18%26amp;y=22


right here
My favorite brand is Mac Cosmetics. You can buy it at a mac store or they have stands in Macy's and Nordstrom.








www.maccosmetics.com
My favorite eyeshadow ever is my loose gold powder by Napoleon Perdis (I think it's number 9).








I hope this helps!
Milani (available at Walgreens) makes beautiful, long lasting colours and I know they have a gold shade available! : ) They're not way expensive, either!
I buy most of my products through Wet n Wild. It is super cheap and stays on the whole day. I love this stuff and I use mostly gold鈥檚 and browns they have a perfect shade that I use it is called Egyptian Sands and comes with three colors. Dark brown, gold, and a lighter brown. It works great and it is only about $3 dollars.
Sephora brand has really nice eyeshadows. Also try M.A.C. or Bare Escentuals.... Those are the best.
lancome.





orr sephora.





or clinique.
macys, claires, drug stores
Walmart, Claires, Drug Stores (Shoppers Drug Mart)
Sephora baby! Well it depends... if your looking for cheap lower quality brands go to walgreens or cvs for like maybelline and stuff. But if your into like higher quality more expensive stuff go to sephora they have urban decay nars and much more. also mac has their own store... mac is REAlly good i hope that helped
My favorite brand for gold and other shimmery eyeshadows is Cargo. I love the colors in the Mozambique palette. The Ibiza palette has a gold and gold bronze and they're really pretty


http://www.cargocosmetics.com/product_20鈥?/a>


(the gold in the middle of Mozambique is light but goes on very gold.)





If you want a soft gold then try the eyelighter


http://www.cargocosmetics.com/product_60鈥?/a>
Avon has a great gold eyeshadow with lip color and blush to go well with it. It is called the warm collection!





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color