Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk

...skin with yellow undertones and my black hair has red streaks on it. It is also curly and layered and of medium length.








Also what kind of accessories should I go in for and what hairstyle? I'm petite and 23.





Thank you for your advice.What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk
you should never NEVER where eyeshadow to match what you are wearing. Thats a RULE . you will end up looking cheap and tacky and a little stupid . Go by your skin tone .


I think a nice dark smokey color or a nice golden brown eye shadow to a milky white high light would look cute . And always wear a nice amount of mascara . You have dark hair so a little bit of eyeliner and mascara looks fabulous on you !! And a nice light , glossy peachy pink lip gloss would look cute too. But its really hard to choose when we dont have a pic. of you .


Oh ...and for accesories a cute necklace with small little crystal or diamond in the middle would be cute . But theres all sorts of different necklaces . keep it simple and a don't go over 3-5 bracelets , make sure they match !!!


hope i helped .What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk
i think dark gold eyeshadow would look amazing
white!! sounds weird, but its really pretty! or maybe a gold or forest green to match the dress
because your hair has red in it and your dress isnt one color, keep the maekup simple. wear a light, subtle gold shadow, mascara, brown eyeliner, but make sure the makeup isnt too bold. the best thing to play up is your eyes so gold is metallic and will bring out the colors of your dress.





Hair: relax your hair, straighten/blowdry it and put some up, rest down, maybe a fashionable bump on the top for style
i would use gold eyeshadow.





maybe some gold bangles would look good with your dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color