Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Gold eyeshadow good for everyday wear if....?

It pretty much looks natural on my skin tone, unless you are up close and personal you can't tell I am wearing any.Is Gold eyeshadow good for everyday wear if....?
It's too pretentious for an every day use. Go with it on a special occasion. Try read or orange colors in dress in contrast with yellow eyeshadowsIs Gold eyeshadow good for everyday wear if....?
I don't see why not. I use a copper liner sometimes, it just gives a subtle glint. I imagine the gold would just make your eyes pop, so go for it!
I find gold looks pretty natural on my skintone as well. I wear gold almost every day but I don't always wear it on my lids, sometimes I will wear it just at the brow bone or in the corners of my eyes to brighten things up. I think the key is to work in other colours so that it's just gold all over your eyes and find something that works for you.
I'm wearing gold eyeshadow now. I think it can look very subtle if applied lightly. I wear it if I look a bit tired. It seems to make my eyes look fresher and more vibrant.
Gold can be worn any day, any time, it's a good alternative to a normal neutral and it can make the face look a whole lot sunnier. Not to mention in the summer, it is one of the best colours to wear.
yeh of course as long as its a subtle tone it should look great wear it with some balck eyeliner on your top eyelid that should bring your eyes out x
yeah its fine. it looks subtle on medium skin tones so go for it.
Yeah defo...its modern, makes your eyes [espesh brown 1s] stand out, and jst like eye-liner or brown eyeshadow, its nice %26amp; subtle for everyday wear (:
i would try using diffrent colors then wearing just gold. i would wear gold if i was going out or to a party. If you have medium skin try wearing dark blues or greens. During the summer if you get tanner try wearing bright blues greens and purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color