Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you like wearing gold eyeshadow and thin liquid eyeliner for glamorous occasions??

i not really into eye makeup..if ever i wear make up its just blush and lip gloss...Do you like wearing gold eyeshadow and thin liquid eyeliner for glamorous occasions??
Not gold...but when I want to pull off ';glamorous'; I do add glitter..clear coat glitter over the eye shadow I am wearing..Rarely do I go full blown make up but on occasion I do for events I attend due to business or special family event..Nothing wrong with wanting to look special..=)Do you like wearing gold eyeshadow and thin liquid eyeliner for glamorous occasions??
I prefer to mix a bunch of colors-lite colors %26amp; blend blend blend.


Then slather on a quick coat of liner.
of course


if the event is glamorous u shud look glamorous


du u lik wearing them???
no. I hate wearing make-up. I don't feel natural wearing it and the only make-up I do like to wear when I'm going out, is lip stick!
Oh definitely, and of course Samsara perfume.
Sorry, no! The more natural, the better. At least in my opinion.


Makeup should be applied so that you look prettier but so that you don't know you have any on. Gold eyeshadow on your eye lids would definitely be noticeable. Any liquid eyeliner is also too dark and noticeable. A pencil liner, that has been smudged is so much better, even for ';glamorous'; occasions. I think when you can tell you are wearing any makeup, you start looking like a clown. Makeup, again, should enhance your beauty without people realizing you have it on.
yep i need my make up at all times and liquid eyeliner is the best =D
My gold eyeshadow and my liqhid eyeliner are at the top of my makeup bag so I shall be wearing them to work today and it's NOT glam at all!! I cannae be bothered having two sets of makeup so I just pick up whatever is handy!
Yes I do.
Only to a ';Drag Queen'; contest...lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color