Thursday, December 10, 2009

Green eyeshadow............?

Whats wrong with green eyeshadow???! come on! I love the green I'm blonde with fair skin I get compliments wen i wear the green : )Green eyeshadow............?
I have bareminerals, and i use their eye shadows.


They have a green color called peacock, it's kind of sparkly. it's very pretty when blended with gold underneath your eyebrow (:





another thing i like is green nail polish.Green eyeshadow............?
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you wanting to know a specific color to choose? Do you have a color in mind? Are you looking of a good pigment?
Mhmm





Bright green for the emo chicks


Matte green for the preppy chicks


Shiny dark green for the sultry chicks





green green green!! :)
Absolutely! I'm wearing my evergreen/forest green today - it's by aularale.com/7002.
Is ok. It depends if you blend it nicely. I never really liked colored eyeshadows though.
whyy not??.....


greens my fav color why wouldn't look great on u


different ppl have different styles give it a try if u


dnt like it try a diff shade lol :]
It depends on the shade and application - it can look great if done right!
someoe once told me that only black girls can pull it off...i disagree though.
suree... alotta girls can pull that off =]
lovely!!
Why not....! :}
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color