Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do u like gold eyeshadow?

any color can look good if you wear it right, but gold is a ';special occasion'; shade for me.





my favorite gold shadow are





victoria's secret beauty rush shadow in Gold School $8


merle norman cream eyelights in Karat Cake $13


mark by avon i-pick custom shadow in Magic $4Do u like gold eyeshadow?
Yes i love gold eyeshadow, or any color, with anything, even just a t-shirt. Eye shadow is the best makeup when you want to express yourself and gold is daring and bold.Do u like gold eyeshadow?
if u wear it with like black mascara and eyeliner it might look pretty cute
yes i do
no, it doesn't look good on me because of my complexion.
yes but make sure you have the correct eyeliner and mascara with it.
depends who its on. i think it looks pretty with tanish skin and brown eyes! i like it !!
sure. personally i dont use it unless i have quite a bit of eyeliner on tho, bc it can make ur eyes look small.





if u apply a bit of gold eyeshaddow under the arch of ur eyebrown it can make u look a little bit more awake. (i use a bit of it in the morning when im getting ready for school)





dont over due it tho or u can look like a clown!
yes. it guves you shimmer. *****
I use gold and silver sometimes. Silver on top of brown... and I used gold a few times if I was wearing a green or blue shirt.





I dont pack it on, it was very pretty.
I like gold mostly on Hispanic and Black women because it looks really incredible with darker skin tones, but I think most White women would do well to stay away from it.
I do like gold! it is one of my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color