Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm going to a wedding and want a gold colored eyeshadow?

So two of my close friends are getting married this month and I'm the maid of honor at both! =)


Its an indian wedding, so it's all about the glitz and glam (think bollywood!) and I'm wearing an outfit with gold colors.


I have some eyeshadows with gold-ish colors but they aren't pigmented enough and dont have good color payoff. I was hoping someone could reccomend a good gold-colored eyeshadow! It doesnt matter what brand it is (drugstore or brand name) but I should be able to easily find it in ULTA or Sephora! ThanksI'm going to a wedding and want a gold colored eyeshadow?
There are a ton of gorgeous ones in Ulta and Sephora.


Urban Decay - Eldorado (bright) or Maui Wowie (subdued) $16.00


NYX - Canary (metallic) or Blondie $5-$6


Too Faced - Blonde Ambition $16.00





If you don't want to spend this much, check out Cover Girl Eye Enhancers. They're usually a single color, Gold Sizzle is really pretty if you can find it.I'm going to a wedding and want a gold colored eyeshadow?
I have done makeup for several Indian and Pakistani weddings so I think Clinique Strike it Gold eyeshadow single or Lancome Pose eyeshadow would be perfect for you. Both are priced reasonably Clinique $14.50 Lancome $16.00. Both are vibrant with a metallic finish, it literally looks like someone took a gold nugget crushed it up and made an eyeshadow. I hope this helps.
something really, really important for you will be to prime your eye first... to make your gold shadow look REALLY gold and stay thru all that dancing and activity all day... you gotta get a primer- it'll really make a difference.





i reccommend urban decay primer potion or two faced eyeshadow insurance.





urband decay has a great gold eyeshadow too- and it's cruelty free which is really, really important. in my opinion cover girl doesn't has a good color payoff but loreal hip gives 'okay' results for cheap.
MAC has the best pigmented eyeshadows I have used.


But Urban Decay is quiet nice too.


And that H I P **** you can buy at drug stores is really pigmented too so you would probably like it.


You can find these all remotely everywhere but MAC. Unless you have a store near you.
the best EVERRRRRRRRR is:





Laura mercier: Eye mosaic (Sahara Sun)





http://www.lauramercier.com/products/col鈥?/a>





its the best for me, and it really gives an amazing glow to ur eyes :)
Urban Decay has some Great Make-up That includes Tons of colors such as Gold .


And almost all of their makeup stays on for a long time .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color