Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find some good green eyeshadow for Halloween?

I need good shades of green eyeshadow for a costume. I'll probably only wear the makeup once, so I don't want to waste money on it. What are some cheap but good brands that sell greens? Or what is a good cheap green colour? Where can I get it?





I want it to stay on all day because it's for Halloween and I'll be at school with it on.


ThanksWhere can I find some good green eyeshadow for Halloween?
flirt cosmetics from kohls has good quality for a decent priceWhere can I find some good green eyeshadow for Halloween?
Cover Girl has various shades of green - from seafoam to emerald. They're also fairly reasonably priced at places like Wal-Mart or Target. I think this brand would be your best bet.





You could also check the Rimmel brand of eyewear, which usually tends to be cheaper, but I'm not sure that I've ever seen any really striking shades of green.





My advice would be to go to your local discount department store (such as Wal-Mart or Target) and browse the makeup aisle. Go with the cheapest brand you can find.
Hey sweetie,





I'm a green freak my eyes are green so I always make them up with green eye shadow. I know in Walmart or any drug store there is the NYC brand that has green and it is quite cheap and lastful. I would go see in the drugs stores you're sure to find something cheap but great there for your needs.





It's a little hard for me to give you exact spots cause I live in a tiny town that is 10 hrs away from the city of Quebec Ca.





Hope It helped.





Abby
Go to any store that sells make-up.
At any shoppers drug mart, wallmart, etc.. You can find some cheap eyeshadow for around $4.. Keep it, you'll never know when it'll come in handy!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color