Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can anybody recommend a good green eyeshadow?

Preferably a drugstore brand.





I have the Spring Moss set by Revlon, but the greens are too warm for my cool skin tone. I need a cool or neutral green, not something yellow-toned. I have dark (almost black) hair and eyes, and light skin.





Thanks!Can anybody recommend a good green eyeshadow?
Here's a NYX Trio


http://lovemakeup.ecrater.com/product.ph鈥?/a>





Or, in the NYX singles, for very light neutral green, Sweet Lagoon. I also like Green Tea and Jungle Fever, which are both a bit deeper.Can anybody recommend a good green eyeshadow?
You can try NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow. It has 3 different tones of green


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
Well you must remember that almost all of the drug store brands are cheap. MK offers a group of green shades and they can give you step by step instructions on how to apply it. Click the link below and check it out.
I had an amazing one a few months ago from lancome. It was a cream in a tiny tube and gave a really light frosty finish, which looked much better on my pale skin. It was a very tiny tube but lasted for ages
mac green eyeshadow is wonderful


try it
i love love love the new HIP collection. they have beautiful colors and it lasts all day!





hope i helped!
try wet n wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color