Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have green eyes with a little gold/yellow in them what color of eyeshadow and eyeliner should i wear?

I also have dark brown hair, and olive skin tone..I have green eyes with a little gold/yellow in them what color of eyeshadow and eyeliner should i wear?
It depends what kind of look you're going for.


If you want something natural and everyday, I would just use medium/dark brown eyeliner to line your lashline and some bronze/gold eyeshadow.





If you wanted something more ';out there'; I would go with a cat-eye look using black liquid eye liner and neutral shimmery eyeshadow to highlight below the brow.I have green eyes with a little gold/yellow in them what color of eyeshadow and eyeliner should i wear?
hey! I'm a make-up designer! I say you should try a light gold eyeshadow on the upper eyelid, you can even go to the outer side of your eye and design it up alittle there, remember less is more! So important! For eyeliner, some kind of brown. Not to light, any where from treebark brown to the lightest black. Then add some black mascara as a touch up. If you have any other quetsions I would love to help you! Just e-mail me! Tell me how it goes!



i think if you could find a liquid gold eyeliner for the top of your eye and some chocolate brown for the bottom of your eye,you would be a knockout =]
a must have for you is Kat Von D True Romance eye shadow palette! You can't go wrong with that!
Gold eyeshadow looks good on every skin color. Plus, I think it would look perfect with your green eyes.











For more tips, xkissonthechicx.blogspot.com
Try Bordeauxline from MAC.
Perhaps neutral colours, like brown, gold .. etc. Warmer shades to help make your eyes pop.
i think you shouldnt try somehting suttle. get out there! try electric blues and vibrant yellows, have fun!
Bronze!! my cousin has eyes just like those and bronze eyeshadow makes them stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color