Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is gold eyeshadow ugly/tacky?

Someone gave me a bunch of make-up and one of them was a set of gold eyeshadow. Do you think gold eyeshadow looks weird?





I have dark brown eyes and olive skin tone. Would this look bad on me?





It's this kind of color:


http://images.inmagine.com/img/imagesour鈥?/a>Is gold eyeshadow ugly/tacky?
No, not at all. I agree this color would look good with your skin tone. I think you could wear it with jeans or dressy. Stay away from the glittery eyeshadows unless you are going out at night.Is gold eyeshadow ugly/tacky?
No gold can look fine though with gold and sliver those should go with the outfit.


Warm color top; grab the gold, cool; grab the silver. Though you can switch them I think they look best with warm color:: gold, cool color: silver.
I think it's tacky, but could in some way look okay with a certain dress or something.





Uhhh.... did you say you have an olive skin tone?





Olives are green.





That sounds like you've got a personal problem there...
it will look just fine, i m indian and my compextion is pretty dark.. but it looks just fine... if u r too scared to try it on ur whole ey lid just use it to high light ur brow bone...
its isn't bad. i think its cool! a lot of people have gold eye shadow and it looks cool!


hope this helps!
i am olive/tan complexed and gold looks great on me, it is one of my faves! lol, try it out...
gold eyeshadow looks great as long as you dont overdo it
golds,silvers %26amp; bronzes are very in style right now
its not ugly! my gold eyeshadow is one of my favourite colours. THey'll look good on you! trust mee
it depends on the outfit u wear wit it


ashley
Not if you do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color