Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's a good eyeshadow for dark skin? Kind of like my avatar? I was thinking peach, or gold? But I cant pull?

it off....What's a good eyeshadow for dark skin? Kind of like my avatar? I was thinking peach, or gold? But I cant pull?
Gold would look great! You could also do the smokey eyed look, it suits all skin tones and is very easy to do!! I have dark skin, i do the black %26amp; gold smokey eyed look, its great and sexy! AVOID PINK BECAUSE IT WOULD LOOK FAKE!


You could have blue,green,gold,purple, bronze, wud be great and you could do the smokey eyed look wiv it, all you need is:


*2 Shadows-One light, one darker


*Eyeliner


*Makeup brushes


*Mascara


Try, blue mascra and make your eyes POP!


Keep your lips nude or you will end up looking like a clown because you want people to focus on your eyes not both.





*Blend in color on bottom lashes ,For color on the bottom ,you'll want a lighter eyeliner. Smudge it.You can also apply a bit of shadow to get full smudge effect!


*Sweep a light, shimmery shadow over the lids to your browbone


*Blend in darker color, but keep dark color below the crease. u need a darker eyeshadow shade. Using an eyeshadow brush blend in color starting at your lash line, blending up.


* Make sure to blend color into the lash line so the eye liner disappears. Stop deep color at crease!


*Finish with several coats of volumizing mascara





Try this a few times, practice makes perfect!What's a good eyeshadow for dark skin? Kind of like my avatar? I was thinking peach, or gold? But I cant pull?
this makeup look would look great on a dark skin tone. try it out.











http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi…
Stay away from peach if you have a dark skintone. It has a very cool pink undertone which ccan take away from your pretty brown skin. Golds can work, all long as it's not a bright yellow-gold, but more of a bronze gold.





If you think you can't pull eyeshadow off, then try wearing it as in eyeliner in some way. Start off with baby steps., then go from there.





I'm brown, and I wear anything from rainbow eyes (hence the name), hot pink, bright yellow.. anything. But that's my personal preferance. Colors that work for you are navy blue, emerald green, deep rose, soft black, purple, and olive.
Having dark skin is very versatile for pulling off different eye shadows. I really like bright, sparkly purples and pinks, but oranges and golds work as well. Try using Victoria Secret Beauty Rush's ';Gold School'; eyeshadow. I think it would suit your skin colour quite nicely. :)
navy blue would suit you. think dark colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color