Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's a good gold eyeshadow?

I really need a good gold eyeshadow. I would love some recommendations. Please stick to drugstore brands %26amp; be as specific as possible with brand, %26amp; even the name of the color if possible. Thank you %26amp; 10 points for best answer!What's a good gold eyeshadow?
i spent forever looking for a drugstore brand gold eyeshadow that actually looked gold and lasted all day.


the answer is H.I.P. eyeshadow by loreal paris.


it comes with a brown too.


its called saucy


even if u don't want the brown the gold looks good alone and a little goes a long way so it'll last a long time even if its a little more expensive than covergirl ect.


hope this helps


%26lt;3What's a good gold eyeshadow?
Wet n' Wild Ultimate expressions Sand Castle.


It is an eyeshadow Palette of 8 and the pigmants are great.


It is cheap and you can get it at drugstores. I use this all of the time and I am in love with it.
Oh, man... Ok... I know you asked for drug store brands... however I am going to say go to a Sally Beauty Supply store. They have a beautiful gold that I use under the name Sally Girl and the color is Copper (I believe I have the color right Ill check when I go home). Its only $1.99 and the colors are in indevidual containers that snap togeather with the other colors you are going to want to use. Its a great deal... it lasts a long time and wears all day if aplied correctly. Good luck.
I know you said drug store brand, but if you can splurge $14, MAC Amber Lights is beautiful on the eyes!
Terra brown/gold shadow duo. Good stuff.
golden sunrise by covergirl


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





just go in walmart, target, or kmart and look at the shades. i love golds.
bare escentuals -- bare minerals glimmer eye shadow in ';true gold'; It is all its name implies-- You can get it at cosmetic stores -- maybe not drug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color