Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk

...skin with yellow undertones and my black hair has red streaks on it.





Also what kind of accessories should I go in for and what hairstyle? I'm petite and 23.





Thank you for your advice.What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk
Try a copper coloured eyeshadow, swept over the entire lid, and wing it out slightly to the sides. Line your inner lids with a dark green pencil, Rimmel has great green pencils. Then under your eye, put a thin line of gold powder, almost like an eyeliner. This will give you a very sophisticated, classy look thats still flirty and fun.





As for your hair, put most of it up, and leave a few tendrils in the front to frame your face, and try putting it up with a gold clip.





Keep your accesories simple, a ring, a necklace, and thats all you need.





Also, keep your nails natural. You don't want to look gaudy!What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk
I have the same coloured skin, but with more orange undertones. Greens look really good on darkish skin. So, I would use three colours (just wait, lol). A dark brown, a darkish green, and a gold. Start with the dark brown at the end of the eye, just blending it, and kind of line the bottom of the eye to the tip. Then get the green and blend it into the brown and keep it in the middle. and the gold would be for the tip of the eye, where the pink bit is, next to the nose, close your eye and just put some gold, blending it into the green. If you do it well, it'll look like you used natural tones, and just added some gold at the edge. It'll look really pretty, I tend to mix gold and black for my neutral colours.
You sound gorgeous. I think a shiny olive eyeshadow would be fabulous on your skin tone. :)
try eyeliner instead of eyeshadow ,,,


i simply love bottlegreen eyeliner !


even if u r using eyeshadow ,,,make sure its greenblack-or bottle green ,,,,totally works for me !
You should wear gold on the bottom lid, green in the crease, black in the outer corner and gold underneath your eye brow. Good Luck!!! Your hair should be pinned up with a piece in your face. Gold long earrings would be good. With a gold necklace and braclet.
You should use a deep bronze to gold eyeshadow (not a flashy gold, but a gold that teeters on bronze). Be sure not apply it too heavy--it should have a more of shimmer look than a heavy gold shadow. Because you have a warm undertone (yellow), your skin will look really pretty with gold. You should also use a cold black mascara and that will play off your black hair. As far as accessories, it depends on the dress. If the dress has an eye-catching pattern, go for a subtle gold accesories--maybe a tiny gold necklace. If the dress is a little plain, then go for a larger gold necklace or even two necklaces layered to together--to add a little spice to your outfit. Go with dainty gold earrings and a cute clutch. As far as your hair--I'm not sure of the length or how formal you want to look. So, if you want a super formal look--wear it up or back. For a more sultry look, try loose curls and a swoop bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color