Thursday, December 3, 2009

Non glittery gold eyeshadow?

I am looking for a gold eyeshadow to highlight the inner corners of the eyes but I don't like glittery make up.





The glitter always ends up all over my face and the gold eyeshadows that I have tried have had glitter in





I have a nice silver one from Rimmel and would like to find something similar in gold.





Any ideas? : )Non glittery gold eyeshadow?
if you like rimmel and it is only for the inner corners of your eyes then why not try rimmel gold eyeliner pencil? you will get what you want with even more precision: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rimmel-Soft-Khol-E鈥?/a>Non glittery gold eyeshadow?
try mac.
try mac but their eyeshow may hav simmerin glitr in it.here r sum brands u can try:


covergirl


maybelne


mac





good luck
buy white or a bright col or if you dont like glitter.
I found a gold cover girl or maybelline eye shadow pencil the other day.
I have one from Clinique which is a great texture, creamy powdery, it works really well for definition (I sometimes line my eyes with it to go out) and it stays put without half your face being powdered with it.
I am not sure if you are in the UK or over the pond, but as a few people have already told you, Mac makeup do a brill gold eyeshadow and I am in Edinburgh and Harvey Nicholls is the only place I can get it. your other answers have mentioned Sephora and I thought that you could only get Sephora shops in the USA, or am I wrong?
Estee Lauder put out a TERRIFIC gold shadow with their summer line. I think that it may still be available. It came packaged in a gold case with a variety of other colors in brown, beige and olive green. I also believe that they sell it individually. Look on www.esteelauder.com.
I was trying to find the exact same thing about 3 weeks ago. I found one by the range '17'. I got it in Boots, and it was about 拢2.99. I searched through Rimmel, Clinique, Max Factor and MAC and I didnt find one. I was pleasantly surprised to find it cheaply in Boots!





GL!


x
How about Cover Girl?
Go to MAC
UP YAH BUM!
try MAC or Sephora, or if you don't have that kind of money (like me!) go to Walgreens.





If you can't find what you want, I bet you can get it by mixing bronze eyeshadow and yellow eyeshadow.
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color