Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best bronze/gold/brown eyeshadow avaliable in the UK in Boots or Superdrug?

Because I've been looking for ages and still can't find the perfect one. I would prefer for it to be not pigmented and just to be like a solid eyeshadow. Also, how much is it? Thanks.What's the best bronze/gold/brown eyeshadow avaliable in the UK in Boots or Superdrug?
ooohhhh those are my favourite shades for a daytime smokey...especially in summer...


Maybelline's mousse eyeshadow in caramel karma is GORGEOUS...brown with a gold sheen.


Give it a go...I think boots is on 3 for 2 on maybelline if i'm not wrong...have fun!What's the best bronze/gold/brown eyeshadow avaliable in the UK in Boots or Superdrug?
I would reccommed the ones you have put, the colour is good. The mousee is easy to use %26amp; so is the powder. I'd say that the powder would last longer but try %26amp; see what you think.


I would also reccommened Barry Ms colours which are about 拢4.50 %26amp; pretty good :) However it is a loose powder %26amp; probably not what you want.


I like Rimmel too which are about 拢3-4 so try these too?


Good luck :D xx
I know this is not answering the question but please buy from superdrugs and not boots if you can because superdrugs dont test on animals! thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color