Thursday, December 3, 2009

MAC eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold or Goldmine?

I don't know which one to get. I don't really want a gold gold, but I want it to look gold and not bronze. MAC eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold or Goldmine?
well goldmine is a TRUE gold, it is the best gold i have come across actually, gorgeous gold is a more toned town gold- i would suggest goldmine if your looking for the perfect gold. MAC eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold or Goldmine?
From my experiences with MAC, while I love their products, they tend to go on a lot lighter than they look. I have one of their shadows called Honesty, and it looks like a pretty dark gold, but you can barely see shimmer when I put it on! So I would get the darker one since you are going for a bronze look.





Oh I just looked at them online. Definitely goldmine.
Gorgeous Gold!.. its great for a day look and you can jazz it up with eyeliner and bold mascara for night time
hmmm.... gorgeous gold is... well... GORGEOUS!!! haha


i say that


=D
goldmine is a great. maybe even try a little orange too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color