Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gold eyeshadow with brown eyes?

I have dark brown eyes. Do you think gold eyeshadow would look good on me?





I'm sticking to more natural shades. Purple supposedly looks good with brown eyes, but it makes me look bruised lol. Green is too exotic haha. Any other color suggestions?Gold eyeshadow with brown eyes?
of course it will look great! I saw it in a magazine, just use it to contour the beauty of your eyes :) you can experiment at home first or at the mall to see if it will look good on you. there are a lot of testers.Gold eyeshadow with brown eyes?
Gold will look great. I use it all the time, and I have brown eyes too. I think it looks really good with tannish skin. Any shimmery color will look nice, it will kinda make your eyes stand out more. I also like a shimmery champange pink, for a natural look. Here's an example of what I mean...





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>
yes gold brings out brown eyes i have brown eyes and i use gold, purple, shades of brown etc, u should try wet n wild egyptian sands it works great and brings out brown eyes
yess!! thats hot


also different shiny shades of brown xx


and a bronze one xx
gold, red, pink, light green, dont apply alot though good luck!!!!! ^__^
yeah !


that'd look great ! ;)


gold %26amp; brown totally work
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color