Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats a good purple/gold eyeshadow?

bare essentials has a couple of power-purples (as i like to call them...it just means they are really awesome) and a gold that i like is the mac glitter (in bronze...which is actually gold) based with a simple 'paint pot' eye shadow...closer to your skin is what i like to useWhats a good purple/gold eyeshadow?
If you don't want to have to pay all that money


for two colors of mac makeup


I would def. suggest HIp by loreal they have those two specific


colors that come in a set for like five dollars


at Wal Mart and its a very good product





http://www.bet.com/Assets/BET/Published/image/jpeg/30c8c573-2f2b-87c7-99f0-fd60b54ab56b-life_fb_loreal_highintensity.jpgWhats a good purple/gold eyeshadow?
MAC has a purple eyeshadow with gold flecks in it. It's called Trax. Here's the description:





';Burgundy-plum flecked with bronze shimmer';





I LOVE this color. It has more gold then bronze...





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15103%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD1503
MAC might. Also, I know that Jane Iredale does. I work in a spa/salon and we use Jane Iredale. Its great hypoallergenic and mineral makeup.
I like MAC eyeshadow but I don't know if they have that color, you can find their stuff at Nordstrom's.
I use alot of Maxx Factor products and I love them! I've also used Covergirl eyeshadow in gold and it's OK. It came out pretty crumbly when I started to brush onto my eyelids.
check out MAC and Stila eyes..especially anything Lustre by MAC. =)
Maybe it's Maybelling!
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color