Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm wearing a royal blue dress with some light gold decorations, how should i do my makeup? (eyeshadow color?)

btw, i'm asian and it's for promI'm wearing a royal blue dress with some light gold decorations, how should i do my makeup? (eyeshadow color?)
I would do browns for the eyelid, with a very sheer gold to highlight the brow bone and to put right on the inside corner of the eye near the tear duct. Use either a black or very dark blue eyeliner, whatever you prefer, on both the upper and lower inside lashline. Then curl your eyelashes and use mascara. Use a light pick lipstick or gloss (or lipstick with gloss over it). You could do a mauve color too; again, do whatever you like better. Then, use a peachy/pick color on the cheeks (it will be pretty and not too overpowering). Your makeup will look really pretty and not too over the top at the same time. Hope this helps, and have fun at prom!I'm wearing a royal blue dress with some light gold decorations, how should i do my makeup? (eyeshadow color?)
I agree with L the girl above me....its very tacky to wear your eyeshadow the same color as your clothing...so leaave the blue eyeshadow alone...a little gold shimmer is cute...dont do alot of makeup b/c you will sweat,do some blush and a soft pink gloss
I would do a thin royal blue layer right at your eye-lashes then a light gold shimmery color on top of that...do it as natural as you can
a subtle gold for your lids or a shimmery brown/bronze goes well on asian skin. don't forget your volumizing mascara!
BROWN/SILVER
tips for make up is in www.jmbeautytips.com
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color