Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeshadow to help bring out the gold in hazel eyes?

My eyes are my favorite feature on me cause they're big and I've been told they have a really unique color to them.


They're hazel but the way they're set up is that i have a dark brown on the outside edges a bit of green after that and then gold after that. The best way to describe the gold in my opinion is that it looks like when u see fungus or a plant growing on a tree how it has that free form blob like shape. It looks like the gold is growing to take over the rest of the colors in my eye.


When I get mad my mom says the gold like shines in them and i really want to keep that color up normally, not just when i get mad.


I was wondering if anyone had any eye make up color recamendations or tips that would help achieve that gold.


If it helps I'm fair skinned with pink undertones and have warm brown black hair.


Also I wouldn't mind maybe some hair color shades that would help bring it out to if anyone has any suggestions.Eyeshadow to help bring out the gold in hazel eyes?
Keep your hair dark. The dark will help to bring out the tones in your eyes. As far as colors for bringing out the gold in your eyes. THey say brown for blue and blue for brown. I would go brown eyeliner, greenish brown shadow and maybe some gold shimmery shadow. also use a bronzer on your face so it has the natural glow that will help bring out the coloring in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color