Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you wear green eyeshadow if you have green eyes?

I have dark green eyes, is it ok to wear green eyeshadow? I've gotten mixed reviews on this. Can you wear green eyeshadow if you have green eyes?
You can but it wont make uour eyes pop out as much. A great color for green eyes is purple since they are opposites on the color wheel and itll really make youre eyes pop when you use it. Good luck :P Can you wear green eyeshadow if you have green eyes?
Usually with eye colors like blue or green you should wear a light brown or something natural looking, it makes your eyes pop out so much more! Trust me. Don't go with the bright colors unless it's for something special, they usually make people look tacky.
You can,and I did at one point, but it just looks foolish. I found that browns do a really good job of accentuating green eyes.
Yes. I have green eyes and I wear green shadow sometimes. The thing about green shadow is that you have to avoid going too bright. Also try purple or gold shadow.
Yes you can, I have green eyes and it's weird but I think it makes my eyes super green when i use green eyeshadow. Here's some pics ..





rockerchick2719.blogspot.com





hope this helps
You can, but its not the most flattering for you.
well yea but then your eyes will loook like big leaves


so instead try a nice blue or brown
It might look ok try a pink or a purple
yes it will really make your eyes pop...BUT you have to wear a shade DARKER than your eye color.
as long as you aren't wearing a green top. :)
ya but it will look ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color