Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk

...skin with yellow undertones and my black hair has red streaks on it.





Also what kind of accessories should I go in for and what hairstyle? I'm petite and 23.





Thank you for your advice.What eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk
i would do antique gold or bronze jewelry... maybe a bracelet and earrings with emerald-like jewels





for hair, do half and half, or do a french twist to show off the streaks





for shadow, i would do a smokey eye in shades of greens or bronzes, and matching liner, with black mascara, and a glossy nude lip colorWhat eyeshadow should I wear if I'm going to be wearing a forest green+dull gold dress? I have medium brown sk
Well one of the key things I have heard is to not match your eyeshadow to your dress, so...





Why not a coppery-red color? It would incorporate the colors in your hair as well as bring a little Christmassy feeling to the green in your dress.





Good luck!
I would wear a bronze eye shadow with that look. Maybe a pencil or liner that has shimmer in it.





Look for a gold bag and gold shoes. Really in right now. Doesnt' matter if high heeled or low heeled.





Yellow gold earrings - large or small.





How about 1/2 up and 1/2 down for your hair - it is shoulder length?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color