Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have hazel/gold eyes,black hair,and very fair skin.what type of eyeshadow should i use?

my eyes are kind of weird.hazel in the day and gold in the night. some eyeshadows dont work well and make me look washed out with my hair and skin tone.what should i do,make-up wise?I have hazel/gold eyes,black hair,and very fair skin.what type of eyeshadow should i use?
use that first person's shadows for sure, i use mine for green eyes and it's amazing... doubles as eyeliner with the right brush. get some GOOD liquid eyeliner for a bold look, if you want, but junky liquid liner is a waste of money for a cheap, messy look. in a bad way.





as for mascara, just e-mail me with what you want out of a mascara and i can send you a great one.








for other eyeliners, use rimmel in JUNGLE GREEN or a color LIKE the eyeshadows above... only bolder. get the normal pencil, mine were lik $1 each and work amazingly. good luck. =]I have hazel/gold eyes,black hair,and very fair skin.what type of eyeshadow should i use?
well i am a guy who likes pretty girls with no make up at all
dark purple or dark blue... mabye im 2 yung to say! but use dark colors
I have hazel/gold eyes also, plums, dark purples and dark greens/dark olive greens look the best. Avon recently sold a rich green eyeliner and a rich green eyeshadow, it is beautiful. So many things work just depends on how well you blend.
go with earthy tones. mine change from hazel green to dark green. they work well for me. dirty greens would bring out the gold int them more. good luck.
use very light eyeshadow colors like light white colors like that.
I think you should definitely use a bronze shade of eyeshadow, or and eyeshadow with some gold flecks. And try a black masacara...
almay has a whole little collection for hazel eyes and its amazing.. i got it for my brown eyes and it really makes my eyes pop.. it was really inexspensive.. and good makeup
I think a very light shade of green might look nice. Personally, I'm not in to the whole make-up thing.
You should use cool colors of make up. Try colors that you should be wearing and match your make up. Think of it like this, the darker the makeup = dramatic look = night look only. During the day time, you want to wear earth tones and the lighter colors (cool colors). If you're wearing red that day, wear a natural tone like pink. You should start with an eyeshadow that is your skin tone then apply one color to the whole lid, at the top right next to the brow add a highligh (a lighter color). Then in the crease of your eyelid, add a dark color along this line to make the whole lid pop.
Your eyes sound like they are really pretty! Since your skin is fair, and your hair is black, I recommend that you try a medium pink shade of eyeshadow. Not a mauve or bubble gum pink (nothing too light or too dark), but I think a sunset type pink color would look great on you. Try Clinique's Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in 'Sunburst'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color