Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would green eyeshadow look bad w/ big blue eyes? how should i do my eye makeup?

Im an irish dancer so i have to wear this big, almost gaudy green dress for a show i'm performing at. I have light brown hair, and my skin color is inbetween pale and medium tan (i'm not completly white).if green wouldn't work, what color eyeshadow should i use to match an olive green dress???Would green eyeshadow look bad w/ big blue eyes? how should i do my eye makeup?
Since your dress is green going with another similar color of eyeshadow would be too much, i think you should start with a line of black eyeliner on the top and bottom lid, then smudge them a bit, then a grey for your whole upper eye and in the crease try a really dark brown, and then use a lighter grey for your arch and to blend the colors together. This should create a smoky eye effect, also use the tip of your eyeshadow applicator to put some light greay on your bottom lid. Finish off with lots of mascara! Good Luck!Would green eyeshadow look bad w/ big blue eyes? how should i do my eye makeup?
a goldish bronze. just a light sweep of it and mascara.
First of all, olive green isn't particularly my favorite color. However, I think a mixture light blue and green would look really cute with the dress.
Sometimes matching isn't the best route. To make your eyes pop use contrasting colors. ie... blue use warm tones... brown wear cool tones.
I think that the best thing you can do is mix together a variety of browns. brown looks good with green and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color