Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What other colour eyeshadow goes with green?

I have hazel eyes and after testing colours, have decided that green suits well. I know you should put a light colour over the eye, medium over the eye lid and darker in the crease but where do I put the green and what other colours?What other colour eyeshadow goes with green?
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2What other colour eyeshadow goes with green?
I have hazel eyes and I LOVEEEEEE using purple :)





if you want a more subtle look use a gold tan colour or brown
silvers and light browns


green in crease, silvers above
blue goes really well with green. but you could also try brown, light pink, or beige.
pink, gold, yellow, silver, black, brown,purple and that's about it.
Green will look good, but I just wanted to say that gold looks amazing with hazel/brown eyes.
hazel is on the green side so yes green is a good color but for a more dramatic look try and get a purple or even a color with a red base. browns also look good.
I have hazel eyes. I wear a green eyeliner (sage or olive) a brown contour color and a pink shadow over the whole lid (Clinique bewitched duo)
Um...brown...blue....or a diffrent shade of green
I use a plum purple eyeliner. and a light purple all over my lids, then put dark green in the crease and light green under the brow. and black mascara.


Look at Almay...they have some preselected color combos that are relatively inexpensive.





I think here again you are going to have to play around with it...have a little fun and mix it up some.
browns, golds, pinks, beige's, white.
yellow definetly goes with green..but explore. see what colors you like best.
K GREEN DOES SUIT WELL FOR HAZEL EYES BUT you also need to pair it with a purple, you'll want to put the green over the eye a lighter green over the lid and a purple {or plum in the crease ALMAY has the perfect duo for hazel eyes, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color