Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color of eyeshadow should I use for green eyes?

Besides purple. I love purple, but I use it all the time. Please post pictures of some good makeup ideas!! Thanks in advance!! What color of eyeshadow should I use for green eyes?
i would try and find a green eyeshadow to match your eyes and get some green eyeliner and some Black eyeliner and mascara. the green will tie it all together and when you add the black eyeliner and ma scare your eyes will really POP!!!!!!


I hope this help


PLEASE make me the best answer i took a lot of time trying out eye makeup nd stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!


good luck


]]What color of eyeshadow should I use for green eyes?
This combination looks absolutely gorgeous on my green eyes....


-Start with a shimmery brown shadow all over lids.


-Add a shimmery gold shadow to the inner corners, and sweep it across the inner half of your bottom lids.


-Smudge a shimmery, mossy green liner on top and bottom lash line, blending with the brown or gold.


-Finish with black mascara.
http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and鈥?/a>





this is tips, what ot to do and more





my tip-


Green eyes: Shades of pink, salmon, mauve, and brownish-pink will help green eyes look even greener.
http://www.photoshopsupport.com/photosho鈥?/a>





http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/blog/ima鈥?/a>





http://www.mineral-makeup-help.com/image鈥?/a>





a smokey eye goes good with any eye color
Anything from a dark chocolate brown, to a light copper tone.


Avoid green (obviously) and blue.






well,look at your outfit if it goes good with your eyes then try a color that matches your outfit or use a very bright color like hot pink or lime green
purple because purple has red and red brings out green
Light cremes and browns.
my friend used a copper color today and i thought it looked cool :)
try different shades of brown. it looks good on me and i have green eyes
i used blue before ( i have green eyes too) and i think it looks cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color