Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best eyeshadow and eyeliner to make green eyes greener?

Oh and I have olive skin and black hairWhat is the best eyeshadow and eyeliner to make green eyes greener?
Greens complimentary color is red. Anything redish or pinkish is going to make them stand outWhat is the best eyeshadow and eyeliner to make green eyes greener?
I've got brown eyes, but I was just trying to figure out how to do the same thing - enhance my eye color - the other day. Almay actually makes all-in-one kits with 3 colors of eyeshadow, and tinted eyeliner and mascara for all the major eye colors. In my case it was all shades of purple. Their makeup is hypoallergenic and they don't test on animals, so you should give it a try! You can find the kit on their website and then check around your local stores.
Maybelline Stiletto eyeliner, and a CoverGirl copper-colored eyeshadow.
Use lilacs or gold/copper colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color