Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have kinda dirty blonde hair and green eyes. What color eyeshadow and eyeliner should I wear?

If anyone has any other advice such as mascara color and lip color tell me please!I have kinda dirty blonde hair and green eyes. What color eyeshadow and eyeliner should I wear?
i have green eyes and brown hair, but still...


i wear purple (or brown occasionally) eye shadow 'cause for some reason it makes them look more green and stand out more


i use black eyeliner because its simple and makes them stand out even more


black mascara is a must


pink lip stick or brown or neutral lip stick--whichever you want!





hope i helpedI have kinda dirty blonde hair and green eyes. What color eyeshadow and eyeliner should I wear?
I would use a brown, purple, or black for your mascara and eye-liner, more earthy tones. So I would go for darker colors.


As for eyeshadow if you have Light brown eyes use Honey Brown or Khaki Green. If your eyes are a darker brown try carmel brown, or olive green.


Also for Lipstick chose a bronze color like gold or some netrual color. Light Pink, Purple, and Green are also very pretty.
I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes too I wear light green or brown eyeshadow, green eyeliner, just regular black mascara and lip gloss Doesn't sound like it goes together real well, but i get lots of compliments, hope i helped!!!
i have the same. my fav color to wear is purple and browns. purple brings out the green and brown just go's with anything!
bronze, green
try mauves,greys or teals...used to be a make up artist for dior :) hope this inspirers you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color