Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadows or eyeshadow combos go together with green eyeliner?

I just bought some new green/emerald eye liner! I'm not sure what colors to wear with it!! I'm up for any suggestions:)What color eyeshadows or eyeshadow combos go together with green eyeliner?
Om my I lovee colored eyeliner! But anyways maybe a brown or do a smokey eye. Oh and you could do a different shade of greeen or you could do gray. OH OH and you could do gold.


Well good luck it will look very good i hope =)What color eyeshadows or eyeshadow combos go together with green eyeliner?
I've got green eyeliner myself and when I was using it, I normally used it alone or would maybe put a neural color on my lid. Got a green shadow that I like to use wet as a liner and usually put pink eyeshadow on my lid. I've used the green eyeshadow on my lid with the pink and green liner. :) Report Abuse

golden,silver,pink glittery, eye shadows
For dark colours try Gold, bronze, black, dark green, grey,


Light colours: white, pale green, light brown.
dark or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color