Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow will make my green eyes pop?

I have dyed red hair and green eyes, I need to find out a color eyeshadow that will make my eyes POP but nothing like PURPLE or, a bright green or a dark green, infact no green at all. im looking for somethin. pretty suddel but will still make them pop. I am going to be wearing black polyester pants, a red lacey tank top, and a black shrug. and black high heelsWhat eyeshadow will make my green eyes pop?
i agree gold looks amazing with green eyes or if you want something different cover girl has a fantastic line that has this brown/mochaish shadow with a gold undertone shimmer and its amazing !! use some eyeliner as well it will really make your eyes stand out with black mascaraWhat eyeshadow will make my green eyes pop?
GOLD


that makes my green eyes pop
purple anything makes mine pop
I say a charchoal black in the eye crease, not on the eyelid. Then


blend alittle upward and outward. To for a shadow. Not to much..


and on the lid a warm shimmer brown, or bronze. Have Fun !


And for a more dramatic look.....put eyeliner ( very soft blk.) on


lower and top lid. ( again, lightly blended). Then add mascara.
Gold would look great. But what you should do, and this sounds wierd, but smear purple eyeshadow just on your lashline then blend that with the gold up to the rest of the lid. your eyes will really POP.
Sounds like you will be very colorful already. I suggest you use a soft taupe. Light blue is also good. Not shiny, simply matte. They both help punch up green eyes. Use a nice black mascara too like the new Chanel it is very good. Good luck.
pink, I know it sounds like a teenager's color, but it works with my eyes.
Copper is a great color for green eyes and red hair. Would go well with your outfit too. Revlon makes a great one, it's called Copper Spice. Not too expensive and stays on for hours.
gold or copper
gold
I would go with dramatic black liquid eyeliner, and some volumizing mascara. Do a light gold for the eyeshadow and I think that would really make your eyes stand out...
PURPLE!!!! it really is noticeable try it!! I'm telling you!!! if not purple try gold or silver...
Try mochas and gold
  • skin bumps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color