Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best color eyeshadow for green eyes?

I use a lot of plums and violets but it doesn't seem to make them POP like I want them to.





Any suggestions?





Thank you :]What's the best color eyeshadow for green eyes?
You want to contrast the color of your eye by using warm colors to make your cool color eye POP like you want it to. Use rich warm brown tones. Begin with a chocolate color and apply to the bottom of the lid near the lashes. (use angle brush or just your finger if you don't have one.) Above that, use a lighter brown, try to find a color with a bit of a gold tint to it. Last, right under the brow, use a gold-bronze highlight. Finish with chocolate brown mascara and brown or bronze eyeliner. :)What's the best color eyeshadow for green eyes?
I have dark green eyes, and i wear a lot of browns, dark browns for the crease of my eye with a champagne base for a dramatic look, and for day time like if I'm going for the barely there look I like just the champagne, or a soft brown just over my lids.look for foxy by clinique, it is my favorite! You have green eyes, stay away from things like peacock and any other shades of blue.
Brown would make a great base, but depending on your skin type and shade (etc, you know) it will vary, but deffinately go with a brown, the shade will differ from skintone to skintone, but after the brown, you could even just put a lilltle shimmer green near the lashline. Hope we helped





Morgan and Nina


(The eyeshadow junkies)
Everyone is right, browns are a great place to start, but a bold bronze you really give you that extra dazzle. I'm in love with Maybelline Cool Effect shadow/liner in ';on the rocks.'; To really push it over the edge, adding a bit of burgundy or red to that bronze will really work for you. If you blend it well, you don't have to worry about reminding people of Christmas. I've done it plenty of times, and it's always worked great for me.
I have hazel eyes which look very green often. I find that colors like silver or gold really bring out the nuances.
Browns with a light green is nice. But don't go too overboard.
use browns b'cause i have green eyes and that helps me alot...i hope this works for you...
Bronze, copper, olive greens all work well for me :)
silver,light green,gold,hint of brown...ect...hope this helpsxoxoxo p.s green eyes are pretty....
i say goldgoldgold.





i makes em' pop!
i suggest brown,navy blue,black and also gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color