Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eyeshadow color makes green eyes pop?

I have dark green eyes that I want to make look lighterWhat eyeshadow color makes green eyes pop?
Green eyed girl here - I like plums and purples. They look really nice with green eyes. Also greys/stone colors are nice for a subtle look.What eyeshadow color makes green eyes pop?
browns and purples
Lavender and plums, hands-down; nothing makes green eyes POP like those shades. Try a plummy eyeliner, particularly on the lower lid, it will make those cat's eyes really stand out. Some of the better makeup co.'s also make plum or aubergine mascara shades, and those also help. Good Luck!
purple
nice natural brown kinda colours. dont go for dark purples or pinks as they look like uve got punched in the eye!
MAC rosemary %26amp; thyme eye pencil, olive shadow or any purples make green eyes wicked.:)
Sounds like me! lol I read in a magazine that plums and purple do the trick. I tried it and it worked! Do it subtley. If you put too much on it can look kinda clownish. Also if you want it to be really subtle then buy a puple eyeliner and do a really thin line on the top lid as close the lash line as possible and then do a line in the lower lid. I don't know if you know what I mean by that but I mean when you pull the lower lid away from the eyeball, the thin surface that the lashes grow out of and that touchesyour eyeball when you let go. It rocks!
blacky black black
i never wear eyeshadow... its ugly... men dont like it!
Try white or silver or something really pale it makes your eyes look bigger %26amp; brighter!!
Gold, Green or Black would look really good.
If you have bright green eyes- I'd actually recommend a bright sea blue eyeshadow.
PURPLE!
id go for black, very dark brown for contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color