Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have dark green eyes. What eyeshadow color should I use to make them stand out?

I know nothing about makeup so can anyone help? I have dark green eyes...they aren't light at all and I want them to stand out a bit if that is possible. Thanks.I have dark green eyes. What eyeshadow color should I use to make them stand out?
Violet compliments green eyes.I have dark green eyes. What eyeshadow color should I use to make them stand out?
purples and tans together look very pretty and bring out green eyes GORGEOUSLY :]
light browns
Okay.. u r very lucky.. i have green eyes and thats the funnest eye color to experiment wit..





purples... ne shade look good... but on me i dont like it.. it just doesnt look rite.. also golds r amazing.. not like bronzy gold just like gold.. and glitters with a gold tint are my favorite they make our eyes pop.. put on some black eyeliner with gold shimmer and it makes ur eyes.. soooo sooo pretty u should rele try it.. eyeliner can b hard to apply @ first.. but practice makes perfect


%26lt;/3 good luck
violet, lavender, or brown ( light)


they look BEAUTIFUL nxt to green eyes
definatly violet...


oh and gold... gold with shimmer is really regal looking and very sexi!





but with green eyes u hav to make sure u don't go overboard with eyeliner.. but do use enough to make them look deep...





to coordinate the rest of ur face... try and use some bronzer...
I have green eyes and am a makeup artist so I have some great ideas. Most people here said to wear purples and browns, they are right. But I want to make an actual color suggestion. It's by MAC and it's called Trax. I wear it all the time, it's amazing for green eyes. It's a smoky purple with gold accents. I use it in the crease and as eyeliner. Use a very light shimmery color inside corner of lid and on brow bone. Blend with blush brush. Works great and is cheaper than buying all the stuff 'the rules' dictate you have.
green
I dunno about the makeup, but you really really have dark green eyes ?.. Thats wicked awesome !!!





Just dont dye your hair green .. OK !!
wear eyeliner
colors closest to your NATURAL HAIR color.


they work the best for everyone!


as long as you stick to your hair color , it'll bring your eyes out like you wonuldnt beleive!
You could try a lavender shade, tan or brown, or maybe even a light/medium pink color. I'm sure that those would look great for your eye color. Good luck!
I think you should use a combination of violet, tan, and a shimery nude color right below the eyebrow. This will really make your eyes ';pop';. These colors will not take away from your eye but make them look bigger and more attractive.
A shade of purple looks very nice with green eyes. My sister has them and she uses a toned-down violet color.





A copper, or light browns would also work very well. I wouldn't recommend any greens; your eye color and the eye shadow will compete.
Try shimmery golden,or shimmery light brown, and shimmery dark brown across near the lashes,with lighter color on upper eyelid.Also a violet color would look nice.Stray away from blues.
I also have green eyes, i suggest purples or violets.
don't use green, blue. use like pink.
not green bcuz it js makes ur eyes less noticable. maybe a Brown or a purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color