Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have bluish green eyes. What eyeshadow colour is best to bring out the blue?

My eyes are mostly blue, but the green overpowers the blue. What can I do to make my eyes pop blue?I have bluish green eyes. What eyeshadow colour is best to bring out the blue?
Almay has an Intense I color for blue eyes. It's browns and blues but it comes with all the things you need without buying three different shadows. And I have hazel green eyes and the Intense I color for green is purple and greens and it works great!I have bluish green eyes. What eyeshadow colour is best to bring out the blue?
check out my web site for the latest and greatest in eye quads that will meet and exceed ur expectations of beautiful eyes that pop.....


youravon.com/jacquelineacosta


I use the eye quads(which is a compact of four to six colors that match ur needs for beauty...and the big eye pencil is just fabulous!!)
dark purple or blue
I get the most compliments when I wear brown, sometimes a dark, non-shimmery blue. Depend on your skin tone. Stay away from the coral/red/pinks.





To make your eyes pop blue, wear blue shirts. Maybe a blue headband.
I have the same color eyes. Lilac, Blue, or black eyeliner with warm colored shadows work for me.
it really does depend on you hair color and skin tone as well..
www.youravon.com/cvanvalkenburg has the resources you need for beauty tips
Brown eyeshadows and brown eyeliner
Eggplant purple on your eye lid with tan above it and a hint of gold in the corners of your eyes would really make them pop.
beige with a hint of pink, silver eye liner
put more blue eyeshaow maybe even blue eyeline on the top near the eyelashes its what i do but i have brown eyes and i try making them look lighter!!
I would try brown. That is what I always use and my eyes are pretty much the same color.





You could also try grey.
White. Outstanding!!!! Then go with blue mascara and black liquid eyeliner. Also Put the white on the lids and go with blue under your brow line and white at the brows. awesome.
Avoid the blues, greens, and purples. Brown and white will really make the blue pop.
omg u r so lucky my bestfriend has those eyes too and she looks so beautiful when she wheres auqua eyeshadow it makes her eyes pop!!!but dont use like a lot a little is enough!!
your not suposted to wear the same eye color as the color of your irises ((except brown)) ...((i know it sucks))...i have the same color eyes as you...and i use browns and greys to pop out the blue... golds are nice too... if you want a lighter look only put it above your eye...not below...
browns and blues
Try a colour associated with the blue (ie. a slightly dark blue-grey and dark grey - ';smoky'; effect) that isn't going to upstage the blue. Blue-grey/silvery colours are connected to blue. Darker blues/greys are good. Smoky eyeshadow will bring out colours.





Brown also compliments blue well, but it might also go with the greener hue more as they make an ';earthy'; colour couple, so i wouldn't recommend brown (but try it anyway - it depends on how much blue is in your eyes).





Avoid greens, yellows and light blues/purple. I agree with the person above, should not really do eyeshadow to match eye colour, though I reckon dark blue-grey is fine, I use it. White would be...eek. IF you don't want to be stuck with dark eyeshadows and want something a bit lighter, then browns and some certain shades of purple might be alright.





Still confused? Try and test colours. I've got a nice range of eyeshadow colours and I found it helpful to experiment with colours to see which ones I liked and which ones suited or complimented my eyes. There is only so much you can do to bring out a certain colour in your eyes.
it depends on your skin color..... u dont wanna wear Green eyeshadow or even blue if you are PALE... but if you are a little tanned or darker complected then i think you could pull off the green or blue eye shadow........ but if u are pale stick to light brown or pink those look good with ANY eye color
Brown shadow makes blue eyes bluer, and purple will offset the green.
i would put a dark blue eye liner on and then use blue eyeshadow at the base and have it fade lighter and lighter
dark browns and purples as well as most blues will bring out the blue in your eyes whereas golds and greens will bring out the green...My eyes are the same color and I found a product from Almay called intense i-color which is designed to bring out the color of your eyes and has 3 or 4 different colors of eyeshadows to suit your eyes as well as mascara and eye liner as well and they look amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color