Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow looks the best on green eyes?

Ive been wearing a neutral pigmented eyeshadow everyday for a while now, think i need a change so what colour do you think would look nice on my green eyes!?What eyeshadow looks the best on green eyes?
MAC honey lust eyeshadow, it's a bright gold %26amp; looks best with pale/white skin.





But if it's too light then MAC tempting eyeshadow, it's a more brown/bronze colored gold.





I use the honey lust on my lids and the tempting in my crease, and also use a lot of black liquid liner for some contrast.





It really makes mine pop :)What eyeshadow looks the best on green eyes?
I use purple and gold. Usually the gold and purple eyepigment sticks from Sephora. I have dark green eyes, and it makes them really pop. I do a dark purple eyeliner, then light purple on the lower lid, and gold on the upper lid.
I have Green eyes,


%26amp; I use gold, with black mascara. It brings them out perfectly!(:





They say purple looks good, but I think it looks a little tacky.
purples and browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color