Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have green eyes and brown hair would green eyeshadow look good on me?Sea green dark green or what if so?

Well, depending on your shade of green.....I recently got two sets of green eyeshadow and I think they really enhance my green eyes. One is Cover Girl Trio shadow in Sea Glass, it has a khaki green, medium green, and pale gold. Love it. And today I got a duo eyeshadow from Maybelline in Irish Mist, it has a deep green (matches my eyes perfectly!!) and a light seafoam green. Check those out!I have green eyes and brown hair would green eyeshadow look good on me?Sea green dark green or what if so?
I have similar colored eyes and I like the Almay shadow set for green eyes. It has purple and green and each one you're supposed to put on a different part of your lid (crease, brow bone, etc.) and it really makes them pop!I have green eyes and brown hair would green eyeshadow look good on me?Sea green dark green or what if so?
i also have green eyes and brown hair. Purple will definitely bring out your eyes. You can use a dark purple in the crease, a medium purple on the lid and a light purple on the brow. I know this is going to sound weird but, another cool one is if you mix orange and red/maroon, first put the orange, and the red on top it will give you the Pamela Anderson look and totally bring out the green in you're eyes! Just remember to use black eye liner
Green Eyeshadow would look good on you. And so would purple. I would go with purple. It matters what your wearing.
depends on ur outfit
pale green with just a slight blush and pale pink lipstick with gloss.
Anything green would look great on you because it will enhance your eyes. BUT... I wouldn't put it all over your eyelid, just in the crease so it can shape and give a shadow. The more natural you look the better.
Any color liner/shadow that contrasts with your eye color is good. If you have light green eyes, wear dark green, and vice versa.


Colors that contrast the most [ purples, peach, gold ] will make eye color stand out the most [ ';pop'; ].
A plum eyeshadow would be best. almay has some good plum-colored products
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color