Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow goes with green eyes and red hair?

My skin is very pale, and my hair is quite a bright red colour. My eyes are a bright green color. Which colors would look best?What color eyeshadow goes with green eyes and red hair?
greens and neutral browns look great with green eyes and red hair don't go overboard with colour because then you'll just have a very colourful headWhat color eyeshadow goes with green eyes and red hair?
I may be a guy but i have a lot of female friends, i always thought that if they had those as a combo that brown eyeshadow looked good with a layover of green around the top made their eyes pop.
plum color and smokey gray.. the plum really makes green stand out, its the contrast, i have green eyes too.. and it looks NICE, gray is very pretty too when you do a smokey eye
I don't have green eyes OR red hair, but I would say like a browny-bronze colour, or maybe a green.
brown , bronze , purple and depp greens


these colors will look great on you
like me! :)


greens can look good, and browns i think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color