Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow best brings out green eyes?

I have green eyes, dark brown almost black hair. What color eyeshadow would go best to bring out my eyes. I love all ideas. Thanks.:DWhat eyeshadow best brings out green eyes?
Purple, Brown, Green, Blue, Grays- green eyes are so versatile.What eyeshadow best brings out green eyes?
Most kits designed for green eyes (I'm thinking of the ones by Almay, Physicians' Formula, and Pop Beauty) include plums or purples. I have green eyes, too, and I definitely agree that these shades really bring out the green. Also, warm browns/bronzes can bring out lighter flecks in the green.
purple looks awesome with green eyes.


blend different shades together to make your eyes pop. the darker your skin is, the darker eyeshadow color you should wear.
a light pink on the lid and dark brown contour on crease, a vannila highlighter and a dark plum liner will make green eyes POP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color