Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If I'm using shimmery olive green eyeshadow, should I use bronzer or blush?

I was thinking that since I'm using shimmery eyeshadow, not matte, bronzer would be adding too much glitter or shimmer to my face. But, would pink blush clash with my olive green makeup?If I'm using shimmery olive green eyeshadow, should I use bronzer or blush?
Yes pink blush would clash with your olive green eyeshadow.





Bronzer is ok, if it's not glittery too much. Rule of thumb ; if it makes you feel obvious, don't do it.If I'm using shimmery olive green eyeshadow, should I use bronzer or blush?
1.) pink and green do not clash! pink is red and red is the best color with green! that is if you know the color wheel! so blush would be fine!


2.) i feel bronzer is better it will make the green pop! but if you wear a bronzer you might want to wear a nice light pink glossy lip
Well it depends. First you need a light bronzer and blush. If you want a more sexy smokey look go with the bronzer. If you want more a bubbly fresh look for with the blush. Just dont do to much of either or you will look like a clown!


Good luck! I hope this helped!
No, bronzer will not look bad. Actually, I have worn my green eye look with my bronzer and I just look sunkissed with nice green eyes! :-)





I wouldn't pair the two to go to work though.





I love HUMID from MAC.


And their loose powder bronzers.
USE THE BRONZER!!
Just use a brownish blush, blush isn't always pink.
a peachy blush would look quite pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color