Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i apply my green eyeshadow?There are 4 shades....?

One goes on the crease, it's the darkest, i know that.But where does the lightest one go?Where does the medium color go, on the outside corners?And what color should i put up to my brow bone?Brown, gold, white?WHAT?Best answer gets 10 points!!Thank you!!How do i apply my green eyeshadow?There are 4 shades....?
Without thinking of color, think of lightness and darkness...





The darker shadow will add depth, the lighter shadow will make things stand out.





I like to use probably 3 shadows in total... but when using 4 I would say that you should use the lightest shadow on your inner lid and the middle shade on the outer lid. The darkest color can be used in the crease and also as a liner. I would use a cream/bone color as the highlight color. It's softer than white so it blends a bit easier.How do i apply my green eyeshadow?There are 4 shades....?
Lightest shade goes over the lid and under the eyebrow.


Medium goes in and just above the crease but more on the outer.


Darkest goes on the outer lid, blended into the crease.


Blend at the edges of all colour shades.
I think the lightest shade should be on the top part of the eye... the medium shade in between...Next to your brow bone should be silver not white nor brown or gold
you can apply the smokey technique to this color family, I'd go to youtube.com and watch the video tutorials
Heyy! I had the same problem a few weeks ago. The lightest one is used as the highlighter and to make your eyes really POP. Its put right underneath the eyebrow and basically over your whole eye.





The medium color is put just on the lid and make sure it's well blended into the lighter color.





The darkest color is put on the outter corner of the eye and make sure you really brush it in so it looks gradual.





I wouldn't use all 4 colors but instead just use 3.





The Key to appyling eyeshadow is to make it all blend. Hope I helped :)
maybe only use a couple of shades. less is more, be subtle
Ok the lightest shade goes on the browbone, the medium shade goes on all over the lid. The darkest shade goes in the crease and the last shade is probably for under your eye or for the inner corners of your eye. Whatever suits you better.
  • skin bumps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color