Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are good eyeshadow colors for green eyes?

any ideas for me?What are good eyeshadow colors for green eyes?
Silver, or Gold for a dramatic look. Brown, Orange, Yellow, work well too. Oh also Blue. (turqoise, greenish shade would be better.)What are good eyeshadow colors for green eyes?
green eyeshadow plays up the color and a pale lavender would look nice at night.
shades of blue..


and maybe coral
Dark green - it makes your eyes look lighter/ bluer.


Browns


Pale purples


Black
well you can use a white and gray ish kind of color or maybe mix a few that you like that can turn out great
I know everyone is saying purples, and those do look very nice, but I personally think that pinks can do wonders to make green eyes pop. My best friend has green eyes and they always look amazing when she uses a light pink with a green liner. Just try it out sometime.
purple! i always get compliments! :)
Purples, browns and surprisingly greens! Look on the almay website ...





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx?catid=32%26amp;catnm=Eyes%26amp;subid=242%26amp;subnm=Shadow%26amp;prd=28616
I have blue-green eyes, they look different by what I am wearing. I Think for green-eyed women, light-purple gives it a zing, but the one I get most compliments from is probably peachy-cream that shines on your skin-tone, or blue. Hope I helped!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color